We are now accepting presentation abstracts for the 2020 ISLAND conference.
Please review these instructions completely before submitting your abstract.
Please include the following in your abstract submission:
- Title, not to exceed 20 words (define all acronyms and abbreviations)
- Abstract, not to exceed 150 words
- The name of presenting author and all co-authors
- Affiliations of author and all co-authors
- Geographical location of Presenter [City, State/Province, Country]
Note: Titles and abstracts that exceed these requirements may be edited by ISLAND conference organizers.
Abstracts should be submitted by July 22nd, 2020, 11:59 PM EST.
Presenters will be notified by August 1st, 2020.
All presenters are requested to register for the conference by or before September 1st, 2020. If we do not receive your registration, presentations may be canceled. Presenters who have not registered will be contacted prior to presentation cancelation. If co-authors are not attending the ISLAND conference, then they are not required to register.
The conference organizers would like to thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2020 ISLAND conference. Many new and exciting innovations will be presented at this year’s event.
We are looking forward to seeing you.